Páirc: A thrilling Gaelic board game is a Hurling and Gaelic Football game.
The objective of the game is to move players around the board and maneuver the ball to score points (1 point) and goals (3 points).
The team with the highest score at the end of the game is the winner.
- 1 board
- 1 green dice - for player movements and ball challenges resolution
- 1 white dice - for ball movement
- 2 teams of 15 hurlers
- 2 teams of 15 footballers
- 32 referee cards - cards are taken when a blank face on a dice is rolled
- 32 break of the ball cards
- 1 set of scoresheet
- 1 small ball for hurling
- 1 large ball for football
- 30 player bases
- 2 sets of goal posts
- 1 ruleset