Описание «Yowon12: Unplugged»
Clever mentor'Jolly' With the help of Mir, Jolie deploys agents and checks computer functions to stabilize the computer city.
Let's explore computer terms and functions with Jolie.
- What terms do you need to know to get acquainted with computers?
When using computers we come across a lot of terms.
There are also many interesting stories from the origins of computer terms.
Let's get acquainted with the computer terminology while playing a fun unplugged game with 12 agents.
- cookie-It is derived from the fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel, and helps to keep the information of the sites you visited and came out of, as if you had sprinkled a piece of cookie and followed it to the house.
- bug-An error occurred in the computer, and when we analyzed the cause, it was caused by a moth that entered the computer.
<Purpose of the game>
1. You have to store a lot of your cards in the storage.
1. Prepare 2 board plates (memory plates).
2. On the back of each card draw 12 cards of the same color.
3. Shuffle the cards you have, place them on the front deck, and draw 3 to check.
1. The first player chooses 1 out of 3 cards and boards it on 1 slot (memory).
2. The next player is also placed on the board (memory) he wishes to place on his turn.
3. While placing an agent card, try executing the abilities written on the card.
4. If the board (memory) is full like this, the cards in the blue box are backed up, and the cards in the yellow box are discarded.
1. The game is over when all 12 agents have completed their role. Those with a lot of backed up data win.
(If the number of data is the same, the person who dumps less in the trash wins.)