Описание «Zip: Unplugged»
'Jeep' checking the luggage of agents preparing to leave for computer city
Take a look at the size and weight of your luggage on the space board.
You are trying to pack it in the shape of a gear, but the luggage is too big to be packed.
Find the same pattern and reduce or compress it to pack a lot of capacity.
- How to free up computer storage space?
If the amount of information is large compared to the limited storage space of the computer, the computer slows down and takes a long time to deliver.
In an efficient way, patterns can be simplified by coding when the same letter, number, etc. are repetitive.
Compression increases the storage space and speeds up the Internet.
- Compression means removing empty spaces between data stored on your computer and coding it to simplify repetitive data.
- Decompression means returning data to its original state.
<Purpose of the game>
1. The pile of tiles piled up by compression should be many and high.
1. Arrange all the pattern tiles (data) in line with the board (computer capacity).
2. Each of them draws one mission tile (key keyword), checks it, and puts it face down so that it's hidden from opponents.
1. Select the pattern tile (data) you want to compress.
Ex: If there is more than one condition, information can be compressed. Shape, number, color, etc. It cannot be compressed diagonally.
2. A tile can only be moved once in a straight line in a horizontal or vertical direction if the conditions are met.
3. When compressing, you can compress by placing a pile on the tile, and you can compress by placing a tile on the pile.
1. The game will end when compression is no longer possible.
The player with the most files on the mission card wins.