Описание «Corsair: Summon»
Only one pirate can have the honor of the Pirate King. Unfortunately, the Pirate King's seat is empty, but you need to pay attention to other pirates to get that place. Can you be the first pirate king?
This game is for 2-4 players. Your goal is to earn more honor than anyone else and become a pirate king.
There are times when someone will take a risk to gain fame, and some will predict their own victory through reasoning. But be careful. Pirates always endure sacrifices.
A card that you think is a good card can be a bad card. Conversely, bad cards can give off a light that you thought was impossible.
Everything is in the hands of the Pirate King candidates.
<Purpose of the game>
1. The one with the most Corsair fame by summoning pirates wins.
1. Distribute cards according to the number of players.
ex) 2 people: 8 sheets, 3 people: 6 sheets, 4 people: 4 sheets
1. Select a line, point to the player playing the game on the line, and draw one of those cards.
2. Then place one of the cards in the center (sea). This is the end of the turn.
- Players with 1 card cannot be selected.
- When placing in the center (sea), it cannot be deployed if there are hostile pirates.
4. All players reveal the cards in their hand if they have played until one card is left. The player who reveals the lowest numbered card wins. Players who win this way receive 1 fame chip.
- If (12) and (1) or (2) are played together, the player holding the (12) card wins.
- If (0) and (1) or (12) are played together, the player holding the (0) card wins.
1. The player with 2 fame chips wins.