Let's learn multiplication tables! Let's learn multiplication tables!
'Dice99' is a functional educational board game that you can learn easily and enjoyably by multiplying the combinations of cards you have.
There are two conditions to remember when creating a multiplication table.
The first is to create the result of multiplying the numbers in the dodecahedron.
Second, you need to generate the resulting value with 2 cards of different colors.
Shout the multiplication table faster than anyone else, and who is the multiplication champion?
<Purpose of the game>
1. You should collect the most chips.
1. The player deals 5 cards. The remaining cards are stacked face down and placed in the center of the table.
2. Place chips and dodecahedron dice next to the deck of cards.
3. Take one multiplication table and refer to it during the game.
1. The youngest rolls the dice.
(After that, the person who got the house by matching the correct answer rolls the dice.)
2. Check the dice, make the multiplication table result with 2 color cards and place it on the pile where the multiplication table shouts out loud.
3. If the dice side is ★, make the desired multiplication phrase result, shout the multiplication phrase aloud, and play 2 cards of different colors.
4. If the die is 3579, make an odd number using two cards of different colors.
5. If the dice is 2468, two cards of different colors are used to make an even number.
6. The player with the first result gets 1 chip. If several people produce results at the same time, the one who gets the most takes the chips.
(You can return 1 chip, discard as many cards as you like, and draw them from the pile.)
7. The player with the chip replenishes 2 cards from the pile and then rolls the dice.
1. When all the chips are gone, the game is over, and the player with the most chips wins.