Описание «Pop Corn : Unplugged»
Agent 'Dogberg', preparing for a computer city reconnaissance, goes to the computer city, prepares popcorn to eat, and then contacts the routine. 'Dogbug' can't understand me. Let's help 'Dogbug' to help you understand the language.
- How do computers represent information?
How can a computer know a person's language?
Computers use computer language to express data such as numbers and letters, or images such as photos and pictures.
1 on power on, 0 on power off, 1 for high dial tone, 0 for low dial tone. Like this, the computer can solve everything with two numbers, 0 and 1.
<Purpose of the game>
1. The sum of the numbers written on the popcorn must be greater than the other players.
1. Save the information (popcorn) to your computer (pocket).
(Put the popcorn tiles in the pocket and shake to mix well.)
2. The cards are flipped over with the 0s visible and placed in ascending order from right to left.
1. The first player must take one less than the number of players from their pockets to fry them in the center of the table.
ex) If 4 players play, only 3 popcorn will be fried.
2. If it's fried in popcorn, flip the card over and make the number written on the popcorn first. Once you have made the number you see, you can shout "POP", then take the popcorn and place it in front of the card and wait a while.
3. If all the popcorn (information) is gone, make sure the popcorn you brought together and the binary card match. If it is right at this time, stack it next to it. If it is wrong, return the tile you brought, and return it from the number of tiles you have acquired.
4. When a new round begins, the player to the left in a clockwise direction starts the round with popcorn.
1. The game ends when there are no more popcorns to bounce, and a lot of people win by adding the number written to the total popcorn earned.