Описание «Vines in Bloom»
Vines in Bloom is a tile-laying game with the goal of growing and branching your vine to have the most flowers in bloom by the end of the game.
As vines grow, they will split and compete for space on the board. When vines get entangled, your blossoms might get eliminated and removed from the game.
Grow your vine strategically to maximize the number of blossoms you get, balancing how much you want to grow and how many blossoms you want to keep safe, instead.
The game can be played from 1 up to 4 players.
- Your goal is to grow and keep the most blossoms by the end of the game.
- Two tiles from your hand must be passed to the next player. You can use the rest to grow your vine.
- By branching, you gain blossoms, while also getting more connection points for future tiles.
- As the board fills, competing vines converge and can remove other player's blossoms.
- Single blossom tiles keep a blossom safe from removal, but also prevent that branch from growing further.
- Triple blossoms earn an extra point, give protection, and increase the number of tiles you can place each turn.
- At the end of your turn, draw tiles back up to your hand limit.
-description from designer